Thursday, August 2, 2012

Further u trying to know, further u'll get hurt.




Stop getting curious or you'll hit by the thorn.

Yay, Lets wave to July and say hi to August :)
Hope august will bring more luck and lot of happiness for us. Amen.

Well, to be honest. I'm just stop by, lol
For more than 81189 times, again. i can't sleep. too bad. -_-

So these are the things that i do for killing the time.
1.   Finished the work - must thing to do!
2.   Watched TV - boring program. OFF.
3.   Opened photo directory - try to f ind if there some photos that can be edited
4.   Opened photoshop - start to edit but don't have any idea. oh, forget it. -_-
5.   Took a look on Facebook & Twitter - how bored
6.   Explored YouTube - downloaded some new songs and started to listen the song one by one --  . . . .
7.   Explored here and there - just the same way bored, shut it down
8. Opened my english paper test 3 - Aw, today I've done 2 full paper tests, 2 exercise tests then do some discussions at course. Next homework? ok, not now.
9. Lazily started to lay on bed.
10. Checked my whatsapp - Got some fun chat with my girls though just for some minutes because they would sleep soon.
11. Checked Instagram - take a look here and there
12. Rotate to the left . . .
13. Rotate to the right . . .
14. OK ENOUGH. =|
15. Opened itunes > Play my *lovely* old songs playlist
16. Opened mozilla and type > http://cyiris.blogspot.com/  > New Post.
17. And here am I, listing my activity to killing the time. -_-

Its quite bored, huh? -_-
Well, its not quite, its tooooo bored. :|

Anyway. I want to share a new song from BoA titled Only One to you. Same as my last recommended song to you, it is a korean too. but don't worry. as always, i'll show you the translation :)


ONLY ONE

You’re only getting farther – you’re the only one
As much as I loved you, you’re the only one
It hurts and hurts and it’s foolish but good bye
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one
Only one
We awkwardly sit across each other,
Making small talk and asking what’s new
The moments when the conversation stop for a moment
The cold silence freezes us
We will become strangers at this place right now
Someone will shed tears and be left alone but
I hate seeing you try not to scar me and feel ill at ease
So I’ll let you go
My love, good bye now – you’re the only one (you’re the only one)
Even at the moment we break up, you’re the only one
It hurts and hurts and it’s foolish but good bye
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one
Only One
You’re the only one, Only One
At my sudden works, you seem to be relieved for some reason
Where did we go wrong?
Did we hope for different places starting from long ago?
The sharpness of the vast difference of our start and end
And the pain that stabs my heart – why is it so similar?
My overwhelmed heart crumbles emptily in just one moment
How can I stand up again?
My love, good bye now – you’re the only one (you’re the only one)
Even at the moment we break up, you’re the only one
It hurts and hurts and it’s foolish but good bye
Though I may never see you again, you’re the only one
When will my head erase you? (I will let you go)
One day, two days, one month, if long term then a few years (My baby can’t forget)
And someday in your memories,
I won’t live in it, you will erase me
Only One Only One
You’re the only one, Only One

. . . . . . . . . .


I love both the song & lyric, deeply. ♥ 
Hope you'll like the song too :) 

By the way, I've learned something important - at least for me - today. 
When you are curious about something but you have already mindfull that actually it's not your concern or may you should not know about it, then it may be better for u to forget your curiosity and do not find it out. Because not everything goes according to what we think about. And when that do happens, you will only be disappointed soon :) 

Well, its 02:44 AM already in here. 
I can even hear the call about time to get the dawn breakfast from a mosque near my house. Its the month of fasting now, the moslems usually wake up each other so they'll not pass their dawn breakfast. 
Ok.Time for sleep. Lot of stuff wait to be done tomorrow. -_- 
 Hope listen to my old fav songs will help to call out Ms. Sleepy. 

Bye.

Regards, CY.

2 comments: